domingo, 4 de março de 2018
















SPIRIT SATANIC

Satanic spirit dominates
Verse bolder that could
And so life made in dark complexion
Denying any mine forever,
Where is emanated rotten fate?
And as much as I could in agony
Saying that creates my ghost
As this fascinates both terrors,
Luck uncovered this plot
And the more I impart to hell
Finally realize that the happiness,
So to portray humanity
In paths of Satan I penetrate
My soul slowly degrades...


MARCOS LOURES






MARCOS LOURES

MAD


Playing in my skin such yearnings
Managing each step toward thistle,
And as you realize immense burden,
I recall your legs, thighs, breasts,
And leave behind old fears
What had been a poet, even a bard,
Life made
​​a dart penetrating
Killing that thought in vain recreations.
Denying the embezzlement where inside,
And having this figure as the center
From every thought you have,
Living deranged, so vain
Power in Praise Satan cry
For more than a foolish soul refrain ...

MARCOS LOURES


HORDES OF SATAN

Feeling really steamed
Where the freedom is fades,
Winning with fury the storm,
Enjoying this immense chagrin,
The price you pay for love,
As time everything will degrade,
Breaking any of modesty grid
I do not see the scene to compose,
Sparks ignite the hells
And rich suits them again,
And many promised wonders,
Lost in this life? Never again,
Auriferous masterful ways,
In hordes of Satan, no more fear...


MARCOS LOURES


The troubles of demon

Marked by cravings demon
I could no longer follow such a procession,
In candles and tears of so
Now within me such pandemonium,
To be an asset of this Satan,
No more harsh loneliness
Nor is this silence and hear me
The great aristocrat to vile peasant.
Serving the big daddy, the majestic,
Inheriting the whole earth after the end
Ghastly caricature a cherub,
Walking the streets, sticky,
You see after all the great Empire
Where the shamelessness dictates the criterion.


MARCOS LOURES



Putrid vision

Meeting in which both brings you shame
The most sublime enjoyment and so perfect
And when in darkness so I lie,
The wonderful order now predict,
Roads loftiest a flash
Elapses furious and I delight,
Now if I am accepted by Satan,
The world in glories plentiful, most too well,
Relief to my torments, my pains,
Thorns defeating rotten flowers
And this whole scenario decomposed,
The putrid vision, mere carrion
Power that emanates from greed finally
And Jehovah will finally depose!


MARCOS LOURES

Nenhum comentário: