quarta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2013

I WISH




I WISH

I wish ...
Actually what was again not
and what about how I would never be wanted,
in a twist life expresses the order
from dream bolder and more subtle form.
My verse and various versions without adverse
Expresses the loneliness.
Solid and embodied in everyday life, the timeless.
Loved and hated, deep down I believe that nothing else would
Otherwise the same amorphous reality.
Exposed to as lost
and never recovered.
I read the papers, watch the sky clouding up and sitting in front of empty, I reflect it.
I do not fit any more space,
the rotted old still tries to redeem himself and change the tone.
In vain.
Seed aborted that could make use of the wind, the weather swallowed,
And nothing to return.
Or have returned and barely noticed.
Forgive the many trips incoherent and meaningless,
forgive the words he thought and turned windy breeze.
Forgive the arrogance of poet judge me or try to believe it could one day ...
Naked in a few sentences what the soul still cultivates. Stupid and fleeting.
Wanted to be any other way,
A sound that echoed, albeit by surreptitiously as I could and never had,
Nor did or else would have.
Verse unreasonable
the dismay and finally, the very absence of any essence.
Uniformly deformed. Hecatombs internal? Peace...
Forging the time, always while never dominating.
Swimming against the tide?
If neither the sea I can see or save ...
Only the stream that, heck, unaware of own source...

CONFRARIA LOURES

Nenhum comentário: