quarta-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2011

About me.

About me.


Talk about how could be beyond
and never had seen of the incredible sensation
nothing beyond the inevitable death
and frankly, my only consolation.
Talk about how there should be
and never might believe except the stupidity
this mastered every step towards the same sunset,
common and necessary.
Speaking of my world without the least chance of light
in an attempt senseless of belief in something
that I know does not exist.
Talking than the life has brought and nothing else,
the true feeling of the uselessness
of my dreams and songs that still express any illusions.
Talking so I am and then I have left.
The inconsequential reason for the words
without the most sense, forgotten at some point of remote hope...

Marcos Loures

Nenhum comentário: