segunda-feira, 4 de junho de 2012

"I have a question SOL FIGUEIREDO e marcos loures

"I have a question SOL FIGUEIREDO e marcos loures

I have a question ...
Who said you have to suffer for love?
I just wanted to be happy ...
Is it so impossible as well?
I have a feeling I'll never be happy ...
There is only loneliness in my chest ...
A sore that looks like it is hopeless.
Who I love I do not want ...
Who does not love me I want to ...
Life is complicated even
Or are we that complicate ...
I'm afraid to die like this ... alone!

SOL Figueiredo



I want as I can; it clear at love
Without even the fear of below
Overcoming my anguish, simply.
Searching on the horizon the immense sunshine
What can feed my expectation,
What was a sunflower, I follow seeking the light,
The eyes of those who so much desired,
And just a dip in infinity,
Life becomes immediately
Leaving smiling who had suffered
Leaving happier who was lost.


MARCOS LOURES

Nenhum comentário: